Lunch at Capot Tmarim includes a wide variety of dishes served from an open buffet
- A selection of homemade salads
- Chef's Soup – changes daily
- 4 different main dishes , e.g. roast beef, roast chicken, homemade schnitzel, grilled kebab, tilapia fish in oriental sauce, fish patties and more.
- Vegetarian dishes for example chestnut pumpkin filled with rice, stuffed beets and more.
- 3 types of side servings e.g. baked potatoes, Thai rice, noodles, pasta etc.
- 2 kinds of hot vegetables e.g. stir-fried vegetables, peas & fennel , mushrooms with artichoke hearts etc.
- Freshly baked bread
- Seasonal fruit
- Coffee and tea
- Orange & Grapefruit juice
- A selection of drinks - at an additional charge
Capot Tmarim Concept Menus every Wednesday and Thursday
Wednesday – Traditional Israeli Menu!
Homemade falafel station with falafel made in front of the diners, schnitzel, Jerusalem mixed grill and a variety of additional traditional dishes.
Thursday – American Dinner!
Succulent homemade burger made from 100% premium beef, prepared in front of the diners, French fries and a selection of traditional America style dishes.
Sunday to Thursday from 12:00 to 15:00
Friday - Saturday – Closed for lunch.
60 shekels per adult / 42 shekels per child (2-12)
Discounts for adult Eilat resident on presenting a valid resident's card.