Friday Night Dinner
If you are seeking a restaurant where you can enjoy a true Friday night experience and delicious homemade cuisine, look no further! Friday night dinner is served on open buffets, diners sit at long tables that characterize the communal dining room, allowing you to enjoy a festive and unique Shabbat atmosphere.
- Friday night dinners – pre-bookings are not available.
- Holiday dinners – pre-bookings only.
- Summer 7pm-9pm
- Winter 6.30pm-9pm
What's On The Menu?
- 20 types of homemade salads
- Salad bar with a variety of fresh vegetables & dressings
- Fish dishes / chicken dishes / meat dishes / vegan dishes
- Hot side dishes
- Carving Station – meat carved in front of guests, served with chimichurri sauce
- Kids food
- Dessert Buffet
Adult 99 ILS | Child 48 ILS
* Prices do not include beverages